We show you how to make pancakes the quick and easy way, with an option to add in a delicious banana and bounty bar twist for the ultimate breakfast treat!
Watch the video above and then get the recipe here…
Recipe: How to make delicious banana & Bounty bar pancakes
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- x2 eggs
- 30g butter
- 300ml milk
- 225g plain flour
- x2 ripe bananas, sliced
- x2 Bounty bars, chopped into small pieces
- Add the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar into a bowl, mix, and then make a well in the middle
- Melt the butter. Then beat the eggs and add them a little bit at a time into the well of dry ingredients in the bowl, along with the melted butter and milk
- Whisk the mixture together until it is smooth and silky, and then chop your bananas and bounty bars up and add them to the mixture
- Heat a pan and melt a bit of butter into it
- Pour or ladle in a small circle of the mixture into the pan. Do not flip over until the upper side of the pancake begins to bubbling. (approx. 60 seconds on each side should do it!)
- To serve, add more chopped banana, whipped cream, and chocolate sauce – or toppings of your choice – and enjoy!
Have you tried this recipe at home? What did you think? Let us know on our Facebook page!