This is the frozen Pimm’s cocktail that everyone is talking about!
Give your Pimm’s a brand new summery twist with this recipe for a frozen Pimm’s cocktail! It’s basically a grown-up alcoholic slush puppie – remember those?! YUM!
This fantastic new tipple is the best, and most refreshing, way to drink Pimm’s and it’s as simple as pour, freeze and drink! Just follow the recipe below an impress everyone at your next BBQ or summer get together…
Prep 10 minutes with freeze time overnight
What you need:
Half an orange, sliced
A handful of strawberries, sliced and extras to garnish
Sprigs of mint to garnish
Plus you will need a perspex tray or baking tray for freezing.
What you need to do:
- Pour the Pimm’s and lemonade into a Perspex or baking tray
- Place your fruit slices evenly over the mixture
- Freeze for about 2-4 hours or ideally overnight
- Remove from the freezer and crush up the frozen mixture
- Scoop into glasses
- Garnish with more fresh fruit such as strawberries and mint
- Serve immediately