You may remember her from such films as Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me, as Felicity Shagwell or more recently from her role as the kind-hearted hooker, Jade in The Hangover, now Heather Graham is back with a bang…and a fabulous wardrobe.
After being snubbed in The Hangover II, the 43-year old (43!) American actress reprises her role as Jade in The Hangover Part III and boy does she look good doing it. Here’s 5 reasons why we love her!
1. She threw some serious shapes to Will Smith’s rap on The Graham Norton Show last week
2. Growing up her Dad was an FBI Agent – very. cool.
3. During the press junkets for The Hangover Part III the actress wowed on every red carpet (did we tell you she’s 43!)
4. On September 11th, 2001, she was flying into New York and saw one of the planes crash into the World Trade Centre beneath her. Her plane was one of the last to land that fateful day
5. She once said. ‘I’m a nice Catholic girl, just like Madonna’
Heather, we heart you.