Ever wondered how to recreate the simple yet chic style of Gwyneth Paltrow’s hair? Here, hairstylist to the stars, David Babaii, tells us how….
“Aim to mix it up and have a little fun”– David Babaii
- Blow-dry hair using the ghd air™ hairdryer and a round brush
- Create an off-center part and divide into 3 sections: two in the front and one in the back. Starting at the back and working forward, take different sized sections and curl hair using the ghd curve™ soft curl tong. The 1.25” barrel creates voluminous, soft polished waves
- After each piece, release the curl and stretch it out for 2-3 seconds. Continue all the way to the top alternating the direction of the curl
- For the top sections, don’t curl the hair all the way to the root, only the bottom half of the shaft
- To finish, apply a small amount of ghd style smooth & finish serum to the hands and run through the hair, then brush out the hair with a wide tooth comb to loosen the waves