The ‘Glitter Ball’ cocktail recipe
- 40ml Johnnie Walker Gold Label Reserve
- 20ml elderflower cordial
- 15ml sour syrup
- (2 bar spoons of lemon juice and mix with 300 ml of cold water)
- 30ml soda
- Fill a mixing glass with ice.
- Add Johnnie Walker Gold Label Reserve, elderflower cordial and sour syrup.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Strain into a glass.
- Top with soda water.
- Garnish with orange peel.
For more inspiration head to uk.thebar.com or click here to discover more delicious cocktails to make at home!