How it works
This diet feeds your growing cells so that the new skin is firmer, more elastic and youthful. Packed with good oils and fats, and high in water and wholegrains, this eating plan will help you shift pounds, too!
Follow for seven days to get your glow on. Within 40 days, you could see a big change to your skin.
– Bowl of oatmeal (30g) mixed with skimmed milk and left to stand for 10 minutes. Add 1tbsp blueberries, 1 slice of mango, chopped, and 1dsp pumpkin seeds or flaked almonds
– Smoothie made with mango, blueberries, ½ banana, 250ml skimmed milk and 1tsp honey
– Large slice of cantaloupe
– Cold fillet of salmon or peppered mackerel with a colourful mixed salad
– Prawns in a low-fat cocktail sauce on shredded lettuce with spinach and rocket
– Colourful mixed salad with smoked salmon, ½ avocado and 1dsp crunchy seeds
– 2 slices of wholegrain granary bread with soya and linseed, pumpkin seeds etc, filled with cold salmon and either avocado and walnut oil (mash ½ avocado with 1tbsp walnut oil) or green salad with olive oil dressing
– Tuna steak, grilled, with ready-to-serve beetroot and spinach salad and 1tsp lemon mayonnaise (in jars or add your own grated zest)
– 250ml fresh minestrone soup with a granary roll.
– Mango slices with probiotic yogurt
– Melon and grape salad
– A few pieces of fresh coconut
– A dish of mixed strawberries and raspberries
– Baked sweet potato with mixed colourful salad
– Oven-roasted salmon fillet with roasted Mediterranean vegetables or ratouille
– 1 slice of bought organic nut roast, served with spinach and mashed sweet potato
– Stir-fry of mixed vegetables including red peppers, with 1tbsp toasted pine nuts thrown in
– 6 walnuts, 6 cubes feta and 1 pear, diced, all tossed in vinaigrette and served on a bed of spinach. You can add a wholemeal roll or 2tbsp brown rice if you’re hungry
– ½ carton butternut squash and sweet potato soup with a slice of granary bread and a little olive oil spread
– Strawberries or raspberries and 2tbsp probiotic yogurt
For further information on our diet club, and to get a free 7-day membership, go to Woman’s Own Diets.