This naughty twist on a classic bake is the perfect adults-only treat!
Guinness Chocolate Brownies
- 100ml Guinness
- 185g Dark Chocolate
- 50g Milk Chocolate
- 185g Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 275g Caster Sugar
- Vanilla Essence
- 85g Plain Flour
- 20g Coco Powder
- 50G White Chocolate buttons
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and sprinkle white chocolate buttons in tray
- Melt the Guinness, butter, dark and milk chocolate together, and remove from the heat when melted.
- Whip the eggs, sugar, and vanilla essence together and when creamy, fold into the chocolate mix.
- Sieve the flour and coco powder into the mixture, folding it in in 3 stages.
- Pour into a tray and make sure it is spread out evenly. Bake for 20 – 22 minutes at 160 degrees.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream for the ultimate decadent treat!
Celebrate the tastes and flavours of GUINNESS with recipes brought to you from the home of the ‘Black Stuff’, the GUINNESS Storehouse in Dublin www.guinness-storehouse.com