Why not try her classic brownie recipe in homage to the gorgeous actress Katharine Hepburn? Ready to eat in 40 minutes!
YOU WILL NEED
200g plain chocolate
50g milk chocolate
200g white chocolate
325g caster sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
150g plain flour
Pinch of salt
Cooking time: 35-40mins
HOW TO DO IT
1. Preheat the oven to 180c, 350F, gas mark 4 and line a cake tin 28x18cm and 6cm deep with greaseproof paper.
2. Melt the plain and milk chocolate with the butter and allow to cool a little. Roughly chop the white chocolate.
3. In a separate bowl, beat together the eggs, sugar and vanilla essence. Then whisk the egg mixture into the cooled chocolate mixture.
4. Then fold in the flour, salt and chopped white chocolate.
5. Pour the mixture into a tin and bake in the oven for about 35-40 mins until the top is crisp and the centre is almost set.
6. Allow to cool before cutting into squares.
Tea + Chocolate = fundraising! Host a Big Chocolate Tea Party during April and help raise vital funds for The Sick Children’s Trust.