- 8oz/200g dark chocolate, broken into chunks
- 4oz/100g milk chocolate, broken into chunks
- 10oz/250g Kerrygold Spreadable butter
- 16oz/400g soft light brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 6oz/150g plain flour
- 2oz/50g cocoa powder
- 8oz/200g raspberries
Makes approx. 20 brownies
- Heat oven to 180oc fan/gas 4. Line a 20 x 30cm baking tray tin with baking parchment. Put the chocolate, butter and sugar in a pan and gently melt, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon. Remove from the heat.
- Stir the eggs, one by one, into the melted chocolate mixture. Sieve over the flour and cocoa, and stir in. Stir in half the raspberries, scrape into the tray, then scatter over the remaining raspberries.
- Bake on the middle shelf for 30 minutes or, if you prefer a firmer texture, for 5 minutes more.
- All the brownies to cool, then sprinkle them with icing sugar before slicing into squares. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.