This Cadbury Milk Tray cake is the ultimate recipe for any chocoholic! Turn your favourite sweet treat into an amazing dessert with this simple, mouth watering recipe…
- 175g Unsalted Butter Softened
- 175g Caster Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 150g Self-Raising Flour
- 1tsp Baking Powder
- 150g Icing Sugar
- 50g of cocoa for the cake mixture
- Box of Cadbury Milk Tray
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4, 180 c. Grease and line a square cake tin 21cm x 21cm.
- In a bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the sifted flour, baking powder and cocoa and fold in.
- Put half the mixture into the greased cake tin. Bake for around 20 minutes (test with a skewer, it should come out clean if cake is cooked).
- Once baked, leave cake to fully cool in the tin then place your Milk Tray chocolates on the cake, in the same order as they were in the box and pipe the rest of the mixture in between them.
- Cover with tin foil and bake on 160c degrees until the rest of the mixture is baked (around 15 minutes).
Did you try this Cadbury Milk Tray cake recipe at home? Share you photos of the finished result with us on our Facebook page!
For more AMAZING chocolate cakes and bakes, try these…