Fun in the sun is guaranteed with this tasty blueberry muffin ice cream recipe!
Prep time: 15 minutes (+ overnight freezing)
Calories: 251 per serving
- 397g tin condensed milk
- 1tsp ground cinnamon
- 2tsp vanilla extract
- 600ml (1pt) double cream
- 2 blueberry muffins, crumbled
- 4tbsp blueberry jam
- Blueberries – to serve!
- In a bowl, combine the condensed milk, cinnamon and the vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the cream until soft peaks form. Fold into the milk mixture, along with the crumbled muffins.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer–proof lidded container and swirl through the jam. Freeze for at least 5 hours or overnight.
- Serve in cones with some extra blueberries, if you like.