These Welsh beef mince fajitas will make meal time more fun and are perfect if you have a fussy family! They can add as much extra cheese, sauce and peppers as THEY want, making it the ideal meal for everyone!
What you need:
450g (1lb) lean Welsh beef mince
1 red onion, thinly sliced
1 small red pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
1 small yellow pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
30-45ml (2-3tbsp) fajitas seasoning
2 fresh tomatoes, roughly chopped
15ml (1tbsp) mango chutney
1 small mango, peeled and cut into small cubes
2 spring onions, finely sliced
1 small ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
15ml (1tbsp) fresh coriander, finely chopped
Squeeze lime juice
Plus we love topped them with sour cream and grated cheese! Great for the kids!
What you need to do:
- Place mince into a cold pan, increase the heat and dry-fry the mince until browned
- Add the onions and peppers and cook until starting to soften.
- Add seasoning and mix thoroughly, place lid on pan and simmer for about 5-10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and chutney, mix.
- Heat through for 2-3 minutes until tomatoes break down slightly.
- Make the salsa: Mix together the mango, spring onion, avocado, coriander and lime juice.
- Take tortillas, place a large spoonful of the mince mixture onto each tortilla, top with a spoonful of salsa and roll up and serve.
See more great recipes at eatwelshlambandwelshbeef.com
DISCOVER MORE FAMILY FRIENDLY MEALS HERE