This easy ham, pea and mint frittata recipe will feed a family of 4 for under £10! It’s perfect for breakfast or a weekend brunch or even makes a great week night dinner when all you have are store cupboard essentials!
What you need:
4 large eggs
150g sliced cooked potato
1 pack of WELLY Cooked Ham (115g) (rrp – £1.19)
100g defrosted garden peas
10g chopped mint
10g chopped chives
50g double cream
Salt and pepper to taste
10g chopped parsley
What you need to do:
- Add the olive oil to a deep sided frying pan. Add the onions to the pan and sauté but do not brown, then add the potatoes and cook for a further 2 minutes
- Lightly beat together the eggs, cream, salt, pepper and herbs
- Add the egg mix, gently mixing to cook the eggs, add the peas, and then the ham
- Give a final stir and finish the frittata in a hot oven at 185c or grill until just set and has a slight wobble in the centre!
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes before turning out onto a large serving plate, garnish with chopped herbs and serve
You can substitute ham for bacon or vegetables depending on what you like.