If you have fussy eaters in your family why not try these new, tasty Chilli mince beef pancakes recipe! It’s also a great alternative to pasta so great if you want to drop the carbs! If you don’t want any spice simply don’t add the chilli! Easy!
Cooking time: 45 minutes
What you need:
250g (9oz) Minced beef
1 Onion, peeled and chopped
1 Garlic clove, peeled and crushed
400g Red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
415g Baked Beans
400g Tin of chopped tomatoes
1 tsp Chilli powder
8 Freshly cooked pancakes
50g (2oz) Red Leicester cheese, grated
Salad to serve, optional
What you need to do:
- Heat a saucepan over a medium heat, add the beef and onion and dry fry for 5 minutes until the beef has browned.
- Add the garlic, kidney beans, baked beans, tomatoes, pepper and chilli powder and mix together well.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes, topping up with a little water if the mixture begins to stick.
- Heat the grill to hot. Divide the filling between the pancakes and fold into triangles, then place in a baking dish in one layer.
- Sprinkle with cheese and grill until it has melted. Serve on warmed plates, with some salad, if using.
Recipe by: www.eggrecipes.co.uk.
SEE MORE YUMMY RECIPES HERE