Turn your salad bar favourite into a delicious low calorie tomato and couscous soup in 35 minutes for just £1.25 per serving!
- 1 onion
- 1 red chili, deseeded and finely chopped
- 3 celery sticks, finely chopped
- 1 large potato, peeled and chopped
- 1 large carrot, finely chopped
- 750ml water
- 400g tinned tomatoes
- 150g green beans, chopped
- 50g couscous
- Combine the tinned tomato and water and add to the saucepan. Add the chopped potato and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer, making sure the potato is tender.
- Add the couscous and simmer for a further 2-3 minutes. Ladle the soup into serving bowls and serve while hot.