A veggie alternative to the classic Italian dish. This goats cheese, spinach and caramelised onion lasagne recipe is not only a dish which will get your tastebuds in a frenzy but it’s also super easy and quick to make.
Prep time: 20 minutes
- 450g frozen spinach, defrosted
- 1/2 packet fresh lasgana sheets, about 125g
- 300g soft goat’s cheese
- 7 tbsp English Provender Co Red Caramelised Onion chutney
- 1 large (or 2 small) jar ready-made pasta sauce, about 660g
- 50g grated parmesan or cheddar
- Salad, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Layer up a 15 x 20cm roasting dish with the ingredients.
- Start with a 1/3 of the tomato sauce, then a 1/3 of the pasta, all the spinach, another 1/3 of the tomato sauce, another 1/3 of the pasta, all the goats cheese, all the chutney, the remaining pasta, the remaining tomato sauce and finally the cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until cooked through and bubbling.
Serve with goat’s cheese topped jacket potatoes