Brussel Sprouts with Orange & Ginger Glaze
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 25g (1 oz) Flora Buttery
- 2.5cm (1 inch) piece root ginger, grated
- 500g (1lb 2 oz) Brussel sprouts, trimmed
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- 1 tablespoon Touch of Taste, Vegetable
- 200ml (7fl oz) water
- Pinch of sugar
- Melt the Flora Buttery in a saucepan and sauté the ginger and sprouts for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and simmer uncovered for 15-20 minutes until the sprouts are just cooked and the liquid has reduced to a few tablespoons.
- Mix well to glaze and serve immediately.