Chocolate, marshmallow, biscuit, Maltesers and more!? Rocky road, we love you. Rustle up this sweet treat for a party snack everyone will love!
YOU WILL NEED:
400g milk or plain chocolate
150g unsalted butter, diced
150g mini marshmallows
150g digestive biscuits, roughly crushed
40g milk chocolate Maltesers
40g white chocolate Maltesers
50g toasted hazelnuts
4 tbsp Bonne Maman berries and cherries
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
HOW TO MAKE IT:
1. Lightly oil a tin that measures 18x18cm (7x7in), then line with a sheet of clingfilm.
2. Break the chocolate into a medium bowl and add the butter. Sit the bowl over a pan of gently simmering water, making sure the bowl doesn’t touch the water. Leave to melt for 10-15 min.
3. When both have melted, stir quickly together until smooth. Add all the remaining ingredients, except the conserve.
4. Spoon one third of the mixture into the prepared tin then dot the surface with half the conserve. Spoon half the remaining mixture into the tin and dot with the remaining conserve. Finish with a layer of chocolate mixture. Level the surface and cover with clingfilm. Chill overnight.
5. Turn out the rocky road and cut into bite-size chunks.
6. To freeze: chill, pack and freeze at the end of step 4.
To use: thaw overnight in the fridge.