Get ready for a taste explosion with these banana and coconut pancakes. Served with blueberries and honey too, it’s a real treat for the senses!
YOU WILL NEED:
1 ripe banana
2 tbsp coconut flour
Pinch of salt
Toasted coconut flakes
Ghee, coconut oil or light olive oil
HOW TO MAKE THEM:
1. Using a kitchen processor mix/blend the eggs, ripe banana, coconut flour and salt together. If you don’t have a kitchen processor, mash the banana in a bowl using a fork, then add the eggs and beat well, then add the coconut flour, a pinch of salt and whisk again with a fork).
2. Heat frying pan on medium high and add a teaspoon of ghee/oil.
3. Each time pour a small amount of batter into the frying pan (around the size of your palm) – making around 6 evenly sized pancakes.
4. Fry pancake on one side –‐once cooked carefully flip the pancake using a spatula and fry on other side until light brown colour.
5. Remove and stack pancakes on plate (cover with a bowl to keep warm).
6. Garnish pancakes with toasted coconut flakes, blueberries and a drizzle of honey. Serve & enjoy!
This Dude Knows Food