This Morning host, Holly Willoughby, explains her beauty routine.
– When you’re a busy mum you don’t really have time for full hair and make up, so I just use quick things like tinted moisturiser.
– As a presenter, having a nice smile is really important as it’s always on show and it’s one way of making someone feel comfortable. I’m a bit of a flossing addict so I’m quite keen on all things teeth and a good toothpaste, like the new Oral-B 3D White toothpaste, £3.49, makes sure they’re lovely and white!
– Hold eyelash curlers under a hairdryer first to heat them up but use with caution as you don’t want to burn yourself or your lashes! Shu Uemura’s eyelash curlers, £20, are the best as they last for ages.
– I love a good blow dry. My hair stylist gives me a ‘power blow dry’ and that lasts me a couple of days – I love it!
– I haven’t really started worrying about anti-ageing yet. If I carry on taking care of my skin and use SPF, I won’t have to worry for a while.
– I always pack a mini of Batiste Dry Shampoo, £1.25, for my holiday. I love it and use it for volume and to disguise my roots!
– Lucas’ Pawpaw Ointment, £4.75, is good for keeping your lips soft and kissable.
– I use Frédéric Fekkai Anti-Breakage Treatment, £24, on my hair. I love it because I colour-treat my hair a lot.