Double chocolate cookies with a surprise peanut butter centre are everything we need right now! Quick and easy to make, you’ll be doubling your batches before you know it!
Of all the peanut butter cookie recipes, this one is our favourite!
How to make scrumptious surprise peanut butter bakes:
- 155g light brown sugar
- 125g Caster Sugar
- 350g plain flour
- a pinch of salt
- 30g cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 200g unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla
- A tablespoon of smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of chocolate spread
- 3 packets of peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Pour all the dry ingredients into a bowl but remove the oreos!
- Make sure the butter is melted, then add it to the dry ingredients along with the eggs (beaten) and the vanilla
- Once all this has been combined, add your peanut butter and chocolate spread
- Once the mixture is combined roll it into (approx. 12) small balls and press the peanut butter cups into the centre. Make sure you completely cover them with cookie dough.
- Finally, place onto a baking tray and cook in the oven for around 12 minutes. Then enjoy! We recommend eating them warm – YUM 😋