What’s better than a homemade chocolate chip cookie? A homemade chocolate chip cookie with an Oreo biscuit hidden inside! Honestly the best biscuits to come out of our test kitchen all year – we’re obsessed! Find the full recipe below…
How to make Oreo stuffed cookies
- 155g light brown sugar
- 125g Caster Sugar
- 350g plain flour
- a pinch of salt
- 30g cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- white chocolate chips
- mini oreos
- 200g unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Pour all the dry ingredients into a bowl but remove the oreos!
- Make sure the butter is melted, then add it to the dry ingredients along with the eggs (beaten) and the vanilla
- Once the mixture is combined roll it into (12) small balls and press the mini oreos into the centre. Cover the tops with any left over mixture.
- Finally, place onto a baking tray and cook in the oven for around 12 minutes. Then enjoy!
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!