DIY Christmas gifts are a fun and inexpensive way to get into the festive spirit! We’ve got DIY Christmas gifts and ideas for all the family – including your pet!
Making the ‘Oreo Surprise Cookies’? This is the recipe you will need…
Oreo surprise cookies!
In your jar you have…
- 155g light brown sugar
- 125g Caster Sugar
- 350g plain flour
- a pinch of salt
- 30g cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- white chocolate chips
- mini oreos
- You will need…
200g unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pour all the dry ingredients into a bowl but remove the oreos!
- Make sure the butter is melted, then add it to the dry ingredients along with the eggs (beaten) and the vanilla
- Once the mixture is combined roll it into (12) small balls and press the mini oreos into the centre. Cover the tops with any left over mixture.
- Place onto a baking tray and cook in the oven for around 12 minutes. Then enjoy!