Custard Cream biscuit cake recipe
If you love a custard cream biscuit with your tea, you’re going to LOVE this ridiculously good fridge cake!
- 210g custard cream biscuit
- 160g butter
- Leftover Custard cream creams
- Half a tin of caramel
- 2 tablespoons of buttermilk
- 300g white chocolate
- Start by separating the custard crèmes, scraping the ‘cream’ into a separate bowl and putting the biscuit halves into a bag
- Crush the biscuits until they are fine crumbs. Then melt the butter and pour it into a bowl with the custard cream crumbs. Combine.
- Press the buttery biscuit mixture into a tray making sure the mixture is compact and even in the bottom of the tray. Then put into the fridge to set
- Add the buttermilk to the bowl of custard creams along with the caramel. Use an electric whisk to combine the mixture until it resembles a smooth caramel sauce. Pour the mixture over the first layer of the cake and then return to the fridge once again to set.
- Melt the white chocolate in a bowl and then once fully melted, pour it over the caramel layer. Be careful not to mix it with the caramel layer when spreading the chocolate as the second layer will not fully set!