Low in calories but high in nutrients, this meal plan will help you drop pounds quickly and look younger in no time.
– Biscuits or cakes
– Pastries of any kind
– Crisps or packet/finger snacks
– Black tea – it robs the body of iron
– 2pt water every day – pour into a jug and add a sliced orange
– As much spinach (cooked or raw) and watercress as you can eat – at least twice a day
– At least 2 servings lightly cooked carrots and broccoli a day
– At least 1pt milk, skimmed or semi-skimmed a day – on its own, as a smoothie or as a milky coffee OR low-fat hot chocolate or Horlicks
– 1 plain 1 percent-fat yogurt every day
– 1 serving fish a day
– 1 egg every day
– Handful of mixed walnuts, pumpkin seeds and sesame seeds, sprinkled into yogurt or try Linwoods Milled Flaxseed, Almonds, Brazil Nuts and Walnuts & Q10, £5.99 for 360g, stirred into plain yogurt.
120g-pot fat-free yogurt with 1tbsp Linwoods mix (see above) or handful of any nuts and seeds stirred in. Plus, at least one of the following:
– 2 eggs
– 1 slice bacon or ham
– Kippers or smoked salmon (or any other fish or meat)
– 180g low-fat cottage cheese
Minimum 120g any meat, fish, eggs, poultry OR 180g low-fat cottage cheese. Have any veg or salad on the side. For dessert, low-fat yogurt, sorbet, custard OR rice pudding. Eat with any orange fruit, such as papaya or mango.
– Small steak and salad
– Stir-fry made with 180g salmon, poached or grilled, with steamed vegetables
– Bolognaise sauce with 1tbsp parmesan (no pasta) with spinach salad
– 180g stir-fried chicken with lots of colourful veg
For further information on our diet club, and to get a free 7-day membership, go to Woman’s Own Diets.