– I love the smell of Palmer’s Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula, £3.85
– I love Avon. Avon’s Advance Techniques Dry Ends Serum, £5.50, leaves my hair feeling and looking so shiny and Avon’s Anew Clinical Crow’s Feet Corrector leaves my skin feeling soft. It’s my secret weapon against wrinkles.
– Drinking Rooibos tea, £2.25, is fabulous for your skin, and you should exercise and always moisturise too.
– I made the mistake of confessing on TV that I had had Botox once. But now I look for the latest non-invasive treatments like Thermage or Fraxel. They’re skin-cleansing procedures that keep your collagen alive and awake with no knives or needles.
– I absolutely love The Body Shop Sweet Lemon Body Butter, £12.50, and took it with me on a recent trip to Dubai, it really stopped my skin from drying out.