We’ve got the insider scoop from hairdresser to the stars, Charles Worthington, on how to recreate Samantha’s simple but stylish BAFTA hair ‘do.
YOU WILL NEED
Charles Worthington Salon at Home Volume & Bounce Shampoo and Conditioner
Charles Worthington Salon at Home Backcomb Powder
Charles Worthington Salon at Home Long Lasting Hold Hairspray
HOW TO DO IT
1. Prep hair with Charles Worthington Salon at Home Volume & Bounce Shampoo and Conditioner before blow drying.
2. Once dry, using curling tongs and starting at the root of the hair, wind hair around the wand to give volume from the root.
3. Gently massage some Charles Worthington Salon at Home Backcomb Powder into roots to add texture and volume whilst backcombing the roots of the hair.
4. Next, part the hair in the centre and loosely braid the side nto pigtails and pin into each other at the nape of the neck.
5. Pin all remaining hair into the a natural bun shape and then carefully tease out strands and sections to loosen and give an elegant but textured effect.
6. Finish by lightly spraying hair with Charles Worthington Salon at Home Long Lasting Max Hold Hairspray to secure in place