100g plain fl our
500g full fat cream cheese
500g ricotta cheese
200g 70% cocoa solid chocolate
75g cocoa powder
150g golden caster sugar
For the orangey bit
1 pack orange jelly
1tbs orange marmalade
125ml boiling water to make jelly
For the chocolate top
200ml double cream
Cooking time: 1 hour
HOW TO DO IT
1. Preheat the oven to 180c, 350F, gas mark 4 and line a cake tin 28x18cm and 6cm deep with greaseproof paper.
2. Melt the plain and milk chocolate with the butter and allow to cool a little. Roughly chop the white chocolate.
3. In a separate bowl, beat together the eggs, sugar and vanilla essence. Then whisk the egg mixture into the cooled chocolate mixture.
4. Then fold in the flour, salt and chopped white chocolate.
5. Pour the mixture into a tin and bake in the oven for about 35-40 mins until the top is crisp and the centre is almost set.
6. Allow to cool before cutting into squares.
Tea + Chocolate = fundraising! Host a Big Chocolate Tea Party during April and help raise vital funds for The Sick Children’s Trust.