90 grams (dry weight) of spaghetti, fettuccine, penne, linguine etc
add ONE of these toppings
– Tomato and vegetables (courgettes, onions, peas,carrots etc)
– 1 slice of smoked salmon cut into strips, added to the cooked hot pasta. Stir in 2tbsp creme fraiche
– 2 tbsp white crab meat with 1 tbsp chilli oil. Add to the drained pasta and heat through gently
– Cherry tomatoes and mozzarella – add a handful of cherry tomatoes to olive oil and heat through. Add chopped basil and 28g baby buffalo mozzarella and throw into the cooked pasta
– Basic Bolognese – add 2tbsp cooked minced beef, garlic and tomato sauce to cooked pasta
– Broccoli, broad beans and peas with a dollop of creme fraiche
Serve with plenty of colourful mixed salad OR a selction of steamed vegetable.
Follow with mixed fruit salad.