One of our favourite chocolate treats, rocky road, has been given a cherry twist! Using delicious Fruyo Cherry yoghurt, these crispy bites have a fruity edge. Did we mention they include marshmallows and biscuits too? Yes please!
YOU WILL NEED:
170g Fruyo Cherry
500g milk chocolate
180g Agave nector or golden syrup
400g rich tea biscuits
½ tin black cherries, drained
1 bag mini eggs
Prep time: 30 mins
Cook/chilling time: 2hrs
HOW TO MAKE IT:
1. Line a 12 by 10 inch tin with cling film.
2. Melt the chocolate, butter and syrup in a bowl over hot water.
3. Place the biscuits in a bag and roughly crush with the base of a pan
4. When the chocolate mixture has melted mix in the yoghurt.
5. Fold in the broken biscuits, ½ the marshmallows and the cherries.
6. Pour the mixture into the tin and sprinkle with the remaining marshmallows and mini eggs for garnish.
7. Place in the fridge for 2 hours to chill. Cut into pieces and serve.