It’s been revealed today that X Factor hopeful, Jonnie Rocco, 73, had a pen thrown at him by Sharon, 60, after he dared to insult her husband Black Sabbath singer, Ozzy.
Jonnie, who has auditioned for the ITV talent search before, performed an Elvis song for his audition but when he failed to impress Mrs O he quipped: ‘You think Ozzy can sing?’ Never one to take an insult lightly Sharon hurled her pen at him shouting: ‘Get him out of my f***ing room!’
So as she makes the headlines yet again, we decided it was time to take a look at Sharon’s five funniest X Factor moments so far…
1. Sharon can’t control her laughter during this poor girls audition
2. Who can forget the time Sharon quit live on air?
3. Or the time she gave her very honest opinion about Steve Brookstein
4. And then there’s the time she went nuts on Xtra Factor and starting singing and rubbing herself on Simon
5. Lastly, the time that Shazza not only got sent out of the room by Simon but also got hit by a door on the way out