But, in fact, the former Pussycat Doll had us all fooled, as she opted for a chic up-do, that looked like she’d had a cut.
If, like Ashley, you have longer hair and want to give shorter locks a try, just follow these easy steps used by her stylist, Paul Haskell, who has chosen to use Schwarzkopf Professional’s OSiS range for the second year running:
– Blow dry your hair smoothly using OSiS Flatliner (£8.58, BeautyBay) and a large round brush.
– Section off the top sides and clip out of the way.
– Backcomb roots at the back of your hair, adding OSiS Dust It (£8.58, BeautyBay) for volume.
– Smooth over the backcombed area and gather into a loose ponytail at the nape of your neck.
– Tuck the ponytail under and pin in.
– Now gently pull out the bob shape you have created to make a fuller shape and let the top and sides down to make a bob shape.
– Finish off with OSiS Freeze hairspray (£8.14, Beauty Bay).
To find out what Ashley told us at the NTAs, click here: http://www.womansown.co.uk/?p=16329