And one particular man has caught our eye… hunky Jamie Dornan, 31, who plays bad guy Paul Spector.
Here are ten things you need to know about our new favourite actor…
1. Jamie was born and bred in Holywood, County Down in 1982. The Northern Irish lad excelled at rugby as a youngster.
2. He used to date Keira Knightley between 2003 and 2005.
3. He’s now married to Amelia Warner, who sang on the hugely successful 2011 John Lewis advert and used to be married, to Colin Farrell no less!
4. He’s a respected musician. His band, Sons of Jim, have supported KT Tunstall on tour.
5. He’s already a hit in the US after starring in fantasy drama Once Upon A Time.
6. He had his big break in the movie Marie Antoinette, starring Kirsten Dunst.
7. He’s a former Calvin Klein model, and has worked alongside Kate Moss and Eva Mendes among others.
8. He’s the great nephew of Hollywood legend Greer Garson.
9. His father is an obstetrician, his mother passed away when Jamie was a teenager.
10. Jamie spent hours on You Tube watching videos of serial killers, to prepare for the role of Paul.
The Fall is on BBC2 tonight at 9pm
AND, he’s joined a small army of sexy TV serial killers, take a peek here